At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- To follow established formulas and procedures to create mixed batches of materials along with packaging finished goods
- Inspects, cleans, setup and adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Perform quality test procedures (STM’s) to validate that product is within set specifications
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- 2nd shift - 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- High school diploma / GED required
- Minimum of one year of manufacturing experience is required
- Passing of standardized cognitive company test(s)
- Ability to work required overtime to meet business goals
- Proper training, protective equipment and instruction for safety practices will be provided
- Able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the position
The hourly range for this role is $22.50. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.