Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Web Marketing Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Setting up, maintaining, and managing tracking of Henkel Consumer Brands websites in Google Analytics (GA)
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot the site's presence in Google Search Console (GSC)
- Setting up tags (pixels, events, etc.,) in Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Take charge of all user management in GA, GSC, and GTM
- Perform regular reporting on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis
- Active support in business enhancement on different related topics such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related course
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience with digital data analysis and reporting, preferably in FMCG, or tech industries
- Experience in using Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr, Search Console) is required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query) is required
- Has the willingness to grow into new projects and roles inside the team; High ambitions and proactivity for personal development
- Excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication; Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM - 12:00 AM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.