At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support for all clients commercially and technically in the assigned area in coordination with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Research and acquisition of new clients in the assigned sales area mainly (but not only) through other HENKEL SBU sales network, in accordance with roadmap defined by AIB strategy.
- Qualify and prioritize projects according to KSIs and strategy defined by BDM in agreement with Regional Sales Manager.
- Networking with other HENKEL SBU sales forces and TCS teams, providing training, presentations and case by case support on SONDERHOFF S3 opportunities.
- Responsible for turnover and results in the assigned sales area.
- Development and realization of customer-specific process solutions in close cooperation with the customer and internal resources TCS/PM
- Support key clients and set up relations to the decision-makers in the assigned area.
- Preparation of offers as well as contract negotiation and after sales service.
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of project-relevant data in ACE
- Preparing forecasts, monthly and annual sales and budget planning
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly reports as well as call reports
- Regular participation in events, trade fairs and symposiums.