Are you a highly motivated, innovative MBA student looking to gain career-building experience in brand management and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Summer 2024 MBA Brand Management Internships. As a brand management intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of a brand manager’s role within a global organization. Henkel’s summer internships typically run 10 to 12 weeks from May to August. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of brand management internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Summer 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Spearheading a strategic project to help solve a business need for your brand that assists in the achievement of long-term objectives
- Working with agencies to develop creative and bringing it to market in a timely manner.
- Leading an analytics project, learning the drivers of your business and collecting and connecting data from a variety of sources in a meaningful way
- Acting as a valuable member of the team from day 1 by attending business meetings and helping the brand team and cross-functionals with achieving day-to-day goals
- Networking with senior management through projects, intern events, and presentations
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals