At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Shipment planning and organization of import and export loadings and related customs processes.
- Support Logistics Manger to develop and apply a consistent logistic strategy, meets with current business standards, ensuring the provision of outstanding and cost effective service.
- Development & optimization of distribution network for cost effective route-to-market and customer service excellence.
- Ensuring logistic execution drives customer service excellence, within the corporate policies and guidelines
- Preparation of periodical logistics KPI dashboard. Driving, monitoring and reporting of the productivity projects with CI approach
- Work proactively with warehouse team and site operations leaders to improve, review and implement standard processes and procedures.
- Collaboration with local and regional cross-functional teams to create sustainable solutions to satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Support logistic purchasing on negotiation and contract setting withy service providers
- Maintain effective relationship with carriers, forwarders, bonded warehouses, Customs, customs brokers etc.