At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The SHEQ Specialist will execute tactical goals and objectives, as well as coordinate activities within the SHEQ department. This role is responsible for enabling the department leadership team to improve Quality and Safety compliance and performance. This role interfaces with the SHEQ team, Associates and Leadership to ensure a high level of awareness and accountability.
- Support SHEQ training for the department
- Identify improvements, coordinate data, complete investigations, create RCA's, DRIVE CHANGE
- Coordinate operation testing and result reporting for all trials
- Manage the department holds including rework execution
- Verify compliance to Quality check frequency expectations
- Emergency Response Team Member and Safety Champion Team Member
- High School Diploma / GED
- College coursework in relevant field, Safety + post-secondary degree
- Bachelor's degree in science field preferred
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Experience with SAP, relevant ISO standards and/or auditing preferred
- Understanding of Lean principles
- Strong understanding of manufacturing production, blending processes and logistics
The salary for this role is $53,000 - $88,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.