At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As Jr. VAT specialist you would be introduced to end-to-end VAT compliance process including preparation and submission of VAT returns, Intrastat reports, European Sales / Purchase lists and other VAT related reports
- Thanks to Henkel business model you will get in touch with different business scenarios and VAT transactions not only within Europe but also in GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and South Africa
- Handling of other VAT related topics e.g. performing analyses related to VAT, reconciliation of VAT accounts, VAT payments/refunds managements, solve ad hoc query
- Cooperation on different projects with Global VAT team in Henkel headquarter, Henkel Affiliated companies across Europe and External consulting partners
- With support of senior colleagues you will have the opportunity to communicate with Tax and Statistical authorities including handling of VAT audits, responding to notifications and preparing of requested documentation
- You will get the opportunity to learn how to implement new legal requirements in country of responsibility in cooperation with VAT Experts Team