At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join the world’s leading provider of bonding, sealing and functional coating solutions
- Become a member of the Technology Management team within the global Strategic Marketing of Adhesive Technologies
- Actively engage in further development of the Technology Steering data foundation and digital tools together with businesses, functions and the digital team
- Be a key interface with the dx organization on execution & implementation of Data & Analytics related aspects of the Technology Steering cluster of Product & Portfolio Excellence digital program
- Own, coordinate, manage & execute on the backlog of required digital developments & enhancements based on ADAP for Product & Technology Management data space, control budget spent & required technical resources on dx side
- Support implementation and contribute to further development of Technology Steering to synchronize business strategy with the systematic development of the value chain over the strategic horizon for our global technology networks
- Collaborate on the development and continuous management of high-quality technology roadmaps in the defined governance framework with a cross-functional team comprising of Technology Management, Innovation, Operations & Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Ensure visibility of Technology Steering for the respective global technology network across businesses and functions
- Develop, and -where appropriate- lead or contribute to, key cross-business and -Adhesive Technologies programs, projects and initiatives in the context of Technology Steering
- Support further development of the Technology Steering data foundation and digital tools together with businesses, functions and the digital team