At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Henkel’s brand LOCTITE is the global leader in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for industrial customers. Our Technical Application Engineers are a cornerstone of our global organization, driving innovative adhesive solutions and application know-how development across general manufacturing and maintenance.
You act as an entrepreneur:
- You will be a pioneer in LOCTITE innovative products and solutions providing advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- You will plan workload effectively in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility.
You collaborate as part of a strong team:
- Working as part of our diverse and inclusive Application Engineering Team, your energetic and collaborative approach will inform our customers on the performance capabilities of Henkel’s products and services via technical support, reports, and presentations.
- You will become a key partner to your customers in current and new application areas, and will identify and demonstrate sustainable bonding solutions that deliver quantifiable value.
- You will build strong relationships and treat your customers and your colleagues as they would like to be treated.
- You will collaborate and communicate across internal departments.
- You will provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support.
You own your results:
- By developing and maintaining a high level of expert technical knowledge, you will be a key team member, supporting sales engineers during customer visits and design seminars.
- Your expertise will enable you to provide expert training programs to our sales and distribution partners and to ensure new products and applications are selected and used whenever appropriate.
Development, Well-Being & Benefits:
- You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, from on-the-job training to well established in-house development programs to support further development of the key skills needed in your role.
- Flexible working with a hybrid approach to home/office working and Employee assistance programmes are also provided.