At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
In this position, your main responsibilities will be:
- Profit and loss/balance sheet analysis, preparation for month end closing and its execution
- Cooperation with counterparts on daily basis, providing explanation on financial figures, solving ad hoc requests
- Set up and maintenance of data in SAP controlling modules (cost and profit center accounting, controlling profitability analysis), performing reconciliation among mentioned modules
- Cooperation with local business and other teams on various topics
This role offers an opportunity to:
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of Operational Controlling and its role within financial processes
- Support the company's performance measurement and decision making process
- Be creative and bring new solutions in order to increase efficiency of the process
- Challenge your analytical, communication and numerical skills