Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Part-time Specialist Customer Operations
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Daily cooperation with colleagues from the Front-office, Sales and Key Account Management departments in the supported local countries (DE, AT, CH)
- Order Entry maintenance in SAP system (data recording from input files to SAP) and in Service Cloud
- Active knowledge of English (B2) / German nice to have
- Flexible and able to work on a regular basis (ideally every day) / weekly 20h
- Accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility
- Willing to perform admin tasks (communication with Business partners mostly in written form (EN), occasionally via chat, very rarely via phone)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- SAP knowledge is advantage
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 5.5 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.