At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Corporate Sr. HR Business Partner AME (Electronics) is a key player in the Human Resources team of Adhesives Technologies, providing strategic guidance and support to drive organizational success. This role is responsible for aligning HR strategies with business goals, cultivating a positive workplace culture, and fostering effective working relationships across a global multi-matrix organizational setup.
- Strategic HR Planning:
- Collaborate with AME senior leaders to understand business goals and develop HR strategies that align with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with the AME senior leaders to assess organizational needs and design programs for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Talent Management:
- Drive initiatives related to talent management, succession planning, and leadership development on a global scale, incl. implementation of talent development programs to nurture a high-performance culture.
- Work with business leaders to identify key talent, drive succession plans, and address skills gaps.
- Enable positive changes in the people development culture within AME to allow for successful development of employees.
- Employee Relations:
- Act as a trusted advisor to management, providing guidance on employee relations matters, conflict resolution, and performance management.
- Ensure fair and consistent application of HR policies and practices across the global organization.
- Change Management:
- Lead HR initiatives related to organizational change, ensuring smooth transitions and employee engagement.
- Partner with leaders to drive change and facilitate a positive organizational culture.
- Global Collaboration:
- Collaborate with Divisional Corp HR BP HR team and HR counterparts in other regions to share best practices and ensure global consistency.
- Partner with global leaders to implement global HR initiatives and programs.
- Data-Driven Insights:
- Utilize HR analytics to provide data-driven insights for decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Monitor key HR metrics and trends to identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Compliance and Risk Management:
- Work with legal and compliance teams to mitigate HR-related risks.