Australia, Chatswood, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales & Category Graduate
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- A 12 month, full time graduate program to kick start your career in Australia’s leading FMCG
- Challenge your understanding across multiple business units by connecting your education with the real-world experiences
- During the program you will rotate between departments Sales and Category
- Participate in specific, local projects and take advantage of our global networking opportunities
- In Category, assist the Category Managers with data analysis and help the Shopper Marketing Team with activation executions
- Develop broad technical and leadership skills by working with market leaders throughout the program
- Establish yourself as a leader of change mastering analysis, building brand plans and project planning
- Final year or within 12 months of completing a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Business, Marketing, Commerce, Economics, or Finance
- Have a dynamic and adaptable mindset, are strong communicators capable of collaborating and presenting with a global team
- Has a strong analytical mindset and a desire to capitalise on global networking opportunities
- Organisational and time management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.