Portugal, Lisbon, Adhesive Technologies
Trade Marketing Manager Portugal - Consumer Adhesives
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- As the Portugal Trade Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Ibérica Head of Marketing, your responsibilities
- Local Marketing planning & activities execution.
- Implement and oversee marketing plans ensuring alignment with the Ibérica strategy & lead all Portuguese trade marketing and category activities to enhance brand visibility and drive shopper engagement.
- Assist in the local roll-outs of new products, including artwork and assets coordination and translation.
- Responsible for local websites and brands content, assisted by an intern. 2. Performance & Market Analysis
- Be the expert of the Portuguese market, conducting thorough market and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Regularly review and analyze business performance through internal data (sell-in) and panel data (sell-out) to extract actionable insights for the business.
- Cross -functional collaboration: Provide comprehensive marketing support to the local sales teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to promotions and marketing activities.
- Support the business planner with forecast accuracy.
- Resource Management and Timely Execution
- Manage resources required for marketing initiatives, including budget allocation and coordination with relevant teams.
- Ensure the timely and effective local execution of marketing initiatives.
- Business Administration or similar education background
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in Portuguese. Very good level of English and Spanish.
- Experience: 3-4 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on trade marketing in the FMCG industry.
- Analytical Skills
- Strong analytical skills for market analysis, financial planning and budgeting.
- Attitude and Motivation: Positive attitude and motivation to focus on a career path in marketing.
- Ability to work independently & proactively.
- Based in Lisbon
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.