Jobs & Application
In our job portal, you can find all current vacancies and job offers worldwide. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Henkel has taken rapid and comprehensive measures. We do everything possible to ensure the safety of our employees around the world, our customers and partners and to maintain operations under these challenging circumstances. Of course, this unprecedented situation also has an impact on our ongoing recruitment. We will continue our recruitment of open positions. But since physical distance is the most important for the safety and health of all of us, no travel or personal meetings take place. We are grateful that we can offer many of our employees to work remotely. Interviews will mainly be done virtually, and phone or video calls will replace physical meetings whenever possible. You are welcome to connect with us!
Find job offers:
Set filters (0)
Job offers: 0 of 0
Your application at Henkel
We want to make the right decision quickly–That’s why we only offer online applications. Applying online offers many benefits and speeds up the whole process considerably.
Documents for your online application
You’ll need the following documents for the online application (PDF preferred). To speed up the review of your documents, please upload all relevant documents together at the same time:
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Other documents, e.g. diplomas, certificates, overview of grades, graduation diploma (handed in as one PDF, preferably)
- Please note that a letter of application/cover letter is not mandatory anymore and can be uploaded optionally
Do you already have a LinkedIn profile? Then it's easy to import your C.V. into our job portal. Follow Henkel on LinkedIn and stay well-informed and up-to-date. Learn more
The job portal services
The online recruitment tool offers the following services:
- Search for relevant jobs matching your profile
- Add your profile and apply via the online recruitment tool
- Look at and update the information you stored on our system at any time
- Activate the alert system so that you are informed about new openings
- Track the status of your online application
- Choose your preferred language
- Share job offers via Facebook by using the "tell a friend" function
- Use the contact form and ask questions (no application)
Learn more about your future at Henkel
Let’s dare to make an impact together.
A career with us means growing in a vibrant and diverse culture of trust and belonging and bringing your ideas to life.
Do you dare to make an impact? Let's talk.