Your direct entry at Henkel
As a job starter, you want to gain as much first-hand experience as you can. That’s why we’ll let you take responsibility from day one. Regardless of the business unit or the department – contribute your own ideas and make a difference!
Your career at Henkel
Get on board easily
We make sure, you’ll find your way around Henkel from the very beginning. Already before you start, we will be in touch with you to answer potential questions. A comprehensive digital Information & Orientation Program will set you up completely. And in any case - there’s always your team who is happy to help out.
Grow through constructive feedback
We at Henkel believe that only the ones who keep developing can achieve something great. Everyone, regardless of their job level, engages in one of our multiple learning opportunities and keeps developing their professional skills. You will receive personalized feedback on a regular basis.
Find your own career path
Henkel offers you a great range of exciting work opportunities in 75 countries around the world. Thanks to our internationality, you can experience our three business areas, 43 countries, and different functions within your career. You’ll be learning for life!
Leadership at Henkel is based on our joint culture and reflected in our leadership commitments. They include entrepreneurial thinking, passionate people development as well as the promotion of diverse team setups. Wouldn’t you like to become a leader yourself?
Global entry opportunities
Depending on the region, there are different ways into your full-time job at Henkel. How does a trainee ship in Finance or Management sound to you? Or a Graduate Development Program?
As a Henkel employee, you will enjoy a decent and performance-oriented salary. Even in the first year, we reward outstanding employees with a bonus. Additionally, we offer comprehensive social benefits and flexible working opportunities such as flex-time and working from home.
Special Career Paths at Henkel
Craft your career! As a global company, we offer a broad range of employment and development opportunities. Whether you are curious about our technologies or our leading brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf or Pritt – at Henkel, you’ll enjoy excellent perspectives for your personal as well as professional development. Check out some of our specialized career paths:
During the first step we are happy about your comprehensive online application at our Henkel job portal. You will need your résumé - preferably as a PDF file. Please make use of the opportunity to upload further relevant documents (e.g. certificates, overview of grades), so we have all documents at our hands, which are relevant for our decision. In case you have a LinkedInprofile, you can comfortably import your data with one click. A letter of motivation can be attached optionally
Henkel delivers very strong performance in the first half year – double-digit growth in organic sales and earnings
- Group sales show organic growth of +11.3 percent to around 10 billion euros (nominal +4.7 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Operating profit* rises to 1,430 million euros, +20.1%
- EBIT margin* increased to 14.4%, +1.9 percentage points
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* grow by+22.4% to 2.40 euros, +30.1% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in all areas of purposeful growth agenda
- Outlook for fiscal year 2021 updated: higher sales growth with unchanged earnings guidance
- Organic sales growth: +6.0 to +8.0 percent (previously: +4.0 to +6.0 percent)
- EBIT margin*: 13.5 to 14.5 percent (previously: 14.0 to 15.0 percent)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS) *: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates (unchanged)
Henkel reports strong start to fiscal 2021
- Group sales show significant organic growth of +7.7 percent to around 5 billion euros, nominal growth of +0.8 percent adversely affected by currency headwinds
- All business units report organic sales growth:
- Adhesive Technologies with double-digit organic sales growth of +13.0 percent, nominal +6.7 percent
- Beauty Care reports good organic sales growth of +2.3 percent, nominal -1.1 percent
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.1 percent, nominal -5.6 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit organic sales growth of +18.5 percent, mature markets grow +0.5 percent
- Henkel raises guidance for fiscal 2021:
- Organic sales growth: +4.0 to +6.0 percent
- EBIT margin*: 14.0 to 15.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates
Wolfgang König to succeed Jens-Martin Schwärzler as Executive Vice President Beauty Care
Wolfgang König (48), currently Category President Kellogg North America, will join the Henkel Management Board as Executive Vice President for the Beauty Care business effective June 1, 2021. He succeeds Jens-Martin Schwärzler (57) who will not be available for another term. He has been with Henkel for more than 28 years and has led Henkel Beauty Care since 2017.