Your direct entry
Are you an experienced professional who keeps pushing for improvement? Perfect, you can start right off! Take a highly responsible position in one of our business units or functions, trigger innovative ideas, and shape our brands and culture according to your own convictions.
Craft your career
For those with ambitions in a very particular field, we offer specialized development opportunities. Take a look at our Scientific Career Path in our Business Unit Adhesive Technologies for example:
At Henkel, you can choose from multiple job roles in 75 countries. Thanks to our internationality, you can experience our three business areas, 43 countries, and different functions within your career. Will you take the chance?
Room for your development
Henkel stands for life-long learning, counting for everyone from intern to manager. According to that, professionals pass our Talent Management Cycle once a year. Here, you’ll receive constructive feedback by your supervisor as well as a personal development plan!
Henkel Learning Opportunities
We believe that life-long learning is the key to success. Take advantage of our various learning opportunities, including on-demand access to more than 9.000 online courses including business, technology, or creative thinking skills.
If you start working at Henkel, you can be sure to stay up-to-date when it comes to #digital! Our Digital Upskilling initiative offern all employees engaging trainings for the use of digital tools and more agile work processes.
Regardless in which location you’ll start - at Henkel, you’ll enjoy high social protection as well as a decent salary. Are you ambitious to perform above the average? You can be sure, you’ll be compensated accordingly.
As a global company, we think it’s our responsibility to care about our society and environment. Through our “MIT” initiative, we encourage our employees to engage in voluntary work. Learn more about our numerous charity projects around the world.
Henkel reports strong start to fiscal 2021
- Group sales show significant organic growth of +7.7 percent to around 5 billion euros, nominal growth of +0.8 percent adversely affected by currency headwinds
- All business units report organic sales growth:
- Adhesive Technologies with double-digit organic sales growth of +13.0 percent, nominal +6.7 percent
- Beauty Care reports good organic sales growth of +2.3 percent, nominal -1.1 percent
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.1 percent, nominal -5.6 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit organic sales growth of +18.5 percent, mature markets grow +0.5 percent
- Henkel raises guidance for fiscal 2021:
- Organic sales growth: +4.0 to +6.0 percent
- EBIT margin*: 14.0 to 15.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates
Wolfgang König to succeed Jens-Martin Schwärzler as Executive Vice President Beauty Care
Wolfgang König (48), currently Category President Kellogg North America, will join the Henkel Management Board as Executive Vice President for the Beauty Care business effective June 1, 2021. He succeeds Jens-Martin Schwärzler (57) who will not be available for another term. He has been with Henkel for more than 28 years and has led Henkel Beauty Care since 2017.
Henkel expects strong start into fiscal 2021
Despite the continued challenging economic environment as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, Henkel expects a very strong organic sales growth in the first quarter of 2021. According to preliminary figures, Henkel expects for the first quarter organic sales growth (excluding the impact of currency effects and acquisitions/divestments) of around 7 percent, significantly above current market expectations of around 3.5 percent.